1. Are You Licensed To Give Continuing Education For Construction Supervisors In MA?
Yes, we are fully bonded and licensed in the State Of MA as a Real Estate School. – link to approval letter
2. How Many Hours of Continuing Education (CE) Do I need as a Massachusetts Construction Supervisor?
Different licenses require different amounts of CE:
Unrestricted Licensees Need 12 Hours Every 2 Years.
Restricted Licensees Need 10 Hours Every 2 years.
Specialty Contractors - Masonry, Roofing, Windows/Siding, Demolition, Insulation, need 6 Hours Every 2 Years.
3. Do your Continuing Education Classes fulfill my 12 hour Continuing Education requirement for Unrestricted license holders or 10 hour requirement for restricted license holders?
Yes, our online classes fulfill your requirements. You will receive a certificate on completion of your course that you can send in with your license renewal.
4. How Do Online Classes work?
Once You pay for the course, you are sent login information to watch a recorded course.
You can watch as much as you like at a time, and logoff. When you log back in, the lecture will start where you were.
Once the lecture is finished, you will receive a confirmation that you have completed the course and we mail you a certificate.
There will be a short quiz after each 2 hour section that you will need to pass before moving on – if you watched it, it is easy.
No more driving to a lecture and wasting an entire day and night of your life!! Who has time for that??
5. How come I've never heard of being able to fulfill my CE Requirement online before?
Because it wasn't allowed! In 2011, the state of MA approved Online Education to fulfill their Continuing Education requirements. Here is a link to the approval: http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/dps/construction-supervisor-license-continuing.html
5. What classes do you offer for your online continuing education?
The following 6 courses will be taught in 2 hour blocks:
Business Practices/Workplace Compensation
Elective: Chapter 93A